Hi Guys I have a couple of cables that go near the manifold , I cover them with an oven shelf guard , have a look at 232645900520 on ebay and you will get the idea.
Regards Ray
Search found 56 matches
- Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:05 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Pembleton plug leads and problems
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19505
- Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:12 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Stainless exhaust headers needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4153
Re: Stainless exhaust headers needed
Hi have a look at this Ebay item. eBay item number:175422556003
Ray
Ray
- Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:42 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Oil Temp. Gauge
- Replies: 23
- Views: 100975
Re: Oil Temp. Gauge
Hi Dave , I don't have a oil temp gauge nor a larger oil filter , but I do have a larger oil cooler which based on oil pressure seems to be doing a good job
Ray
Ray
- Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:48 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Lomax 223 rear wheel problems.
- Replies: 58
- Views: 251240
Re: Lomax 223 rear wheel problems.
If its any help there is a LOMAX 223 -- REAR SUSPENSION CONVERSION ARM on ebay number 165395086546
Ray
Ray
- Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:27 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: indicator warning light
- Replies: 12
- Views: 26464
Re: indicator warning light
I have a buzzer and also an indicator light , I just bought a buzzer. One earth connection and one connection to the indicator light .
Ray
Ray
- Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:29 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Beaulieu Auto Jumble
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7233
Re: Beaulieu Auto Jumble
Hi Thanks for the feed back, Glad to hear that auto jumble is still alive . The last time I went to Beaulieu , Julie Felix was there. She wasn`t doing an auto jumble stall .
Ray
Ray
- Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:18 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Cant help myself
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25665
Re: Cant help myself
Hi Lomax 76. Thanks for the response
My Primary is 110 and my idle is 41 I said " tick over" which was confusing its the tick over adjustment screw that is screwed all the way in .
I found the primary jet but am unsure where the secondary is .
Ray
My Primary is 110 and my idle is 41 I said " tick over" which was confusing its the tick over adjustment screw that is screwed all the way in .
I found the primary jet but am unsure where the secondary is .
Ray
- Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:45 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Cant help myself
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25665
Re: Cant help myself
Thanks Jack 602 I have a 2 into1 exhaust and also a pancake air filter I fill the air filter with pan scrub which has worked for years . Do you have a good guess on what size jets ? Ray I currently have 110 Primary and a 41 tick over . Don't know the secondary ( or even where it is ) . Ray
- Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:29 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Cant help myself
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25665
Re: Cant help myself
Hi all Still trying to sort this out but I keep running out of weather. I have fitted the 41 idle jet and now the tickover screw is screwed all the way in with no more adjustment , so I am considering going back to the 37 Primary .Jack 602 recommends Primary 115 + Secondary 95 which is where I am go...
- Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:23 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Cant help myself
- Replies: 16
- Views: 25665
Re: Cant help myself
Thanks jack76 &Lomax76 That was an interesting excise , I had two spare idle jets . The one with the China carb didn't have a number but was very tiny, one spare a 38 was much larger, the car didn't like it at all it felt to rich. My other spare was a 37 which made quite a difference and was almost ...