Search found 6 matches
Re: Help!
Now reading further into things I'm wondering if I may be able to go down the route? RADICALLY ALTERED VEHICLES https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-registration/radically-altered-vehicles So the 223- Original transmition 2 Original axles 2 Original engine 1 Original Chassis 5 (it is the original chassis with...
Re: Help!
Reading rough the rules I'm concerned about the open engine getting through the test? Will this be an issue?
Re: Help!
Unfortunately the car has never been on the road before.
I'm very worried though about getting it through the new test.
I was hoping I could do what some people have done in the past and Chang it to a 3 wheeler 2cv special
I'm very worried though about getting it through the new test.
I was hoping I could do what some people have done in the past and Chang it to a 3 wheeler 2cv special
Help!
Evening Gentleman,
My 223 is not far from being ready to go on the road however unsure how to go about it now?
I have a 2CV V5 so can I just get away with a body and wheel base change or do I have to go down another route?
Everything I'm reading seems to confuse the matter more
Many thanks
Marc
My 223 is not far from being ready to go on the road however unsure how to go about it now?
I have a 2CV V5 so can I just get away with a body and wheel base change or do I have to go down another route?
Everything I'm reading seems to confuse the matter more
Many thanks
Marc
- Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Brake master cylinder
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19819
Brake master cylinder
Evening,
I've just taken on a part built 223 and after some advice on fitting the master cylinder.
Can anyone help with a diagram or explanation of how the pedal box and master cyclinder should be fitted please??
Many thanks
Marc
I've just taken on a part built 223 and after some advice on fitting the master cylinder.
Can anyone help with a diagram or explanation of how the pedal box and master cyclinder should be fitted please??
Many thanks
Marc
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:39 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: BMW track rod ends for 2CV
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18301
Re: BMW track rod ends for 2CV
Are you selling these?