Am I the only one who has had this issue?
I have tried on a couple of occasions recently to type in various categories. Having typed in and compiling a lengthy post, I press preview, and the post disappears, apparently never to be seen again!
Re-type and all seems normal?I
Comments please
Hutchii
Search found 159 matches
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:19 pm
- Forum: Chat
- Topic: Forum contribution issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 130
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:42 pm
- Forum: Small Ads
- Topic: Wanted 2CV Fuel Tank Saddle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 224
Re: Wanted 2CV Fuel Tank Saddle
Not sure what happened there!
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:40 pm
- Forum: Small Ads
- Topic: Wanted 2CV Fuel Tank Saddle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 224
Re: Wanted 2CV Fuel Tank Saddle
Hi 2CV Man
Give this number a call and I'll be surprised and I'll be surprised if he can't help. He's in Burwash Sussex.
07763 031839. His name is Will
Give this number a call and I'll be surprised and I'll be surprised if he can't help. He's in Burwash Sussex.
07763 031839. His name is Will
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:02 pm
- Forum: Small Ads
- Topic: Exhaust Crossbox
- Replies: 0
- Views: 137
Exhaust Crossbox
I have a new old stock crossbox for sale, complete with 2 exhaust clamps.. These were bought about 7 years ago when I was building my single seat special, 'FRANK COSSELL SOLO' I don't remember too much of what went on then but, before I fitted them I changed my mind and used other parts. Storage sig...
- Sat Jun 13, 2026 9:56 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Exhaust flange for manifold.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10474
Re: Exhaust flange for manifold.
I've just re - read the original post and it prompted me to look at the ground clearance on my car. It's not got the standard cross box exhaust, but a homemade system, so I couldn't measure the height between the box and ground. However, I did measure the chassis to ground under the fromt axle, and ...
- Sun Jun 07, 2026 7:50 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Exhaust flange for manifold.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10474
Re: Exhaust flange for manifold.
Hi.
Yes of course ok to email
Ian
Yes of course ok to email
Ian
- Sun Jun 07, 2026 11:28 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Very light 2CV flywheel
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5665
Re: Very light 2CV flywheel
Your lighted flywheel may pose problems to anyone trying to use it! I lighted one similarly some years ago only to find that the clutch would not disengage before the operating fork, at the cable end, fouled the bell housing! Modifications to the fork were not to difficult but the need to do it puzz...
- Sun Jun 07, 2026 9:48 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Exhaust flange for manifold.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10474
Re: Exhaust flange for manifold.
Hi.
If I understand your post correctly, you're after the pipe that are inside the exhaust heat exchangers?
I have 2 that have had exchangers removed.
Any help?
If I understand your post correctly, you're after the pipe that are inside the exhaust heat exchangers?
I have 2 that have had exchangers removed.
Any help?
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 8:57 pm
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Electric cooling fan
- Replies: 9
- Views: 40821
Re: Electric cooling fan
Hello Hamster I understand your comment about 'air moved', but not 'heat soak spike'. Surely if the engine driven fan stops with the engine, an electric fan stopping when the ignition is switched off will be no different. The effectiveness of an engine driven fan was the subject of an article in one...
- Sun Apr 05, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: Tech Talk
- Topic: Electric cooling fan
- Replies: 9
- Views: 40821
Re: Electric cooling fan
Thanks again Peter. There's no hurry for the bits at this stage.
I'm still modifying the standard fan housing to accept the electric fan.
Please let me know by PM if you're able to find, and I can then forward payment, and confirm delivery address.
Ian
I'm still modifying the standard fan housing to accept the electric fan.
Please let me know by PM if you're able to find, and I can then forward payment, and confirm delivery address.
Ian