I've looked through the posts and don't seem to get anywhere so.
Feeling the pinch now so will E10 dissolve my rubber parts? I've replaced all the fuel lines but what about the fuel pump and the o rings in the carb etc.
Thanks for looking Michael
E10 Ok or not
Moderator: moderator
Re: E10 Ok or not
Hi Michael,
For start have look at the following post particularly Ken Hanna comments. I have the feeling that our beauty's will need to adapt quickly to the market!!!
There is not much of rubber in a Solex caburettor from this point it should be OK. I will not go to the route of using mickey mouse miraculous product.
https://www.citroenspecialsclub.org/for ... 7222#p9065
For start have look at the following post particularly Ken Hanna comments. I have the feeling that our beauty's will need to adapt quickly to the market!!!
There is not much of rubber in a Solex caburettor from this point it should be OK. I will not go to the route of using mickey mouse miraculous product.
https://www.citroenspecialsclub.org/for ... 7222#p9065