handbrake adjuster
Moderator: moderator
-
Venture
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:27 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 2064j
- Country: UK
- Region: North wales
handbrake adjuster
hi has any one got a spanner or a tool to adjust handbrake i tried different spanners and sockets but there not enough room to get one on its a 602 cc 2cv 1978 year
-
Geoff Ryall-Harvey
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm
- Country: UK
- Region: Cheshire
Re: handbrake adjuster
I've got a special tool for that. I live in Chester and have offices in Wrexham and Bangor.
-
Venture
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:27 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 2064j
- Country: UK
- Region: North wales
Re: handbrake adjuster
Hi Geoff is it possible to post it I will cover your cost and I will return it asap. If this is possible my address is Dave grove c/o venture caravans green Ind est the roe st Asaph Denbighshire ll22 8ub cheers
-
notsmartcar
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 1211
- Country: UK
- Region: southwest
Re: handbrake adjuster
Ecas sell them of course
-
Geoff Ryall-Harvey
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm
- Country: UK
- Region: Cheshire
Re: handbrake adjuster
Going past there tomorrow. Will pop it in.
-
Venture
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:27 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 2064j
- Country: UK
- Region: North wales
Re: handbrake adjuster
Thanks to all who replied some kind person has loan me one,so it's out to the garage and get things done.Once again many thanks Dave
- Duncan Grimmond
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am
- Country: UK
- Region: N. Yorks
Re: handbrake adjuster
For the future I'd suggest you get a box spanner and cut it down and adding a slot so that you can use a screwdriver it to hold the eccentric still get a socket onto the lock screw.
-
Geoff Ryall-Harvey
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm
- Country: UK
- Region: Cheshire
Re: handbrake adjuster
He's going to send me a socket and I will cut it down and weld a bar to it.