Evening,
I've just taken on a part built 223 and after some advice on fitting the master cylinder.
Can anyone help with a diagram or explanation of how the pedal box and master cyclinder should be fitted please??
Many thanks
Marc
Brake master cylinder
Moderator: moderator
-
tibetans
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 1210
- Country: UK
- Region: North West
Re: Brake master cylinder
Hi
Not sure if you have a copy of the build manual for Lomax - see link below.
http://www.sportsandleisurecars.co.uk/l ... al_pdf.pdf
Richard
Not sure if you have a copy of the build manual for Lomax - see link below.
http://www.sportsandleisurecars.co.uk/l ... al_pdf.pdf
Richard
-
bassmaster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2025 11:01 am
- CSC Membership Number: 2313
- Country: UK
- Region: South East
Re: Brake master cylinder
This exactly my situation.
Just taken on a part built Lomax 223.
I have the build manual, which is not the most helpful instruction manual I have ever seen
I am not sure exactly where to position the pedal box, but also I don't have the adapter brackets that are mentioned in the manual
Can anyone help please?
Many thanks
Just taken on a part built Lomax 223.
I have the build manual, which is not the most helpful instruction manual I have ever seen
I am not sure exactly where to position the pedal box, but also I don't have the adapter brackets that are mentioned in the manual
Can anyone help please?
Many thanks
-
cmwbob
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:47 pm
- CSC Membership Number: 1589J
- Country: UK
- Region: SouthEast
Re: Brake master cylinder
Drg of Pedal box brkt
Regards Rob
Regards Rob
- Attachments
-
- pedal box 2cv.pdf
- (5.06 KiB) Downloaded 5420 times
-
bassmaster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2025 11:01 am
- CSC Membership Number: 2313
- Country: UK
- Region: South East
Re: Brake master cylinder
Thank you very much Rob. That's very kind of you.I'll get one made up asap.
Just two questions please
1) what is the 16mm o/d tube for?
2) Does this bracket allow enough room in the engine compartment, to enable the original fluid reservoir to still be used?
Many thanks
Doug
Just two questions please
1) what is the 16mm o/d tube for?
2) Does this bracket allow enough room in the engine compartment, to enable the original fluid reservoir to still be used?
Many thanks
Doug