Falcon build manual

Discuss all things technical

Moderator: moderator

Post Reply
coco1874
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:24 am
Country: UK
Region: West Lothian

Falcon build manual

Post by coco1874 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:37 pm

I am at the bodywork phase of trying to build a Falcon. Does anyone have a build manual I could get a copy of?
Cheers

Boggy
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm
Country: France
Region: Deux sevres
Location: Deux Sevres France

Re: Falcon build manual

Post by Boggy » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 pm

Did you ever find a build manual ?

coco1874
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:24 am
Country: UK
Region: West Lothian

Re: Falcon build manual

Post by coco1874 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:11 pm

Hi bud. Yes a really nice chap sent me a build manual at Christmas 2019 which proved to be very useful. FALCON is now complete and I've done nearly 1000 miles since the 31st March this year when she sail through the mot.
Jambo
Attachments
Drives great
Drives great
20210321_162030_copy_955x537_1.jpg (497.12 KiB) Viewed 5299 times

Post Reply